Saturday, April 02, 2011

A Look Into My Style

I recently discovered (via Seventeen Magazine) an awesome website entitled Polyvore. On this website, you can drag and drop clothing, accessories, shoes, and makeup onto a blank area and organize each item the way you want. You can add text or other graphics onto the page as well, and you can create a profile and share your ideas with other users. I made one to reflect my feminine side; I love pinks, floral patterns, bows, and pearls. In the future, I'll make others to reflect different styles. Polyvore is definitely a website worth visiting if you're stuck on what to wear or how to piece different items together; or if you simply just want to have fun with style. Stay tuned: there is another style website that I'm loving right now and I can't wait to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment