Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Manicure Monday (a day late)

So yesterday I decided to get into the holiday spirit by painting my nails. I didn't go crazy and do nail art because it probably would have gotten ruined with all the baking and cleaning that I've been doing lately to get ready for Christmas, but I did add a bit of sparkle to my usual basic red polish.


I put gold glitter on my ring finger after putting two coats of red polish on my other nails. The glitter polish that I used was a little sheer so I had to layer on three coats to make it stand out. I'm sure I'll love taking that off in the coming weeks! :P I really like the idea of putting a different colour on the ring finger, I'll probably be doing that in the new year as well!


Polishes used: Sally Hansen Salon Nail Lacquer in Ruby or Not to Be, Love & Beauty by Forever 21 (doesn't say the name but it's a gold glitter and it came in a set of three- light pink and coral were the other colours in the set)
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment