Saturday, July 18, 2015

What I Wear to Work

Since I have a job for the summer, I thought I'd post what I wear on a daily basis. My work environment is pretty casual, but I still like to dress up without sporting a full suit. 

All of these looks feature different patterns- I am finally branching out from the floral!

Outfit 1: Leopard Print
















Shirt: Target
Jeans: American Eagle
Cardigan: American Eagle
Lipstick: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 11

Even though it's summer, I still wear jeans and a t-shirt, but I have updated my collection of t-shirts with different prints and styles. I also love wearing red lipstick with a leopard print. Also, my go-to pair of shoes for the summer are some light brown oxfords I bought at Payless. 

Outfit 2: Crazy Colours




















Blouse: Dynamite
Jeans: American Eagle
Bangles: Forever 21

I absolutely love this blouse, yet I don't know quite how to describe this print- zigzag? Tie dye? Tribal? Whatever it is, it's something I normally would not have picked out. Aside from the pattern, I like the zipper detailing, which is a change from the normal button-down shirt. Paired with classic skinny jeans and some bangles (or bracelets of your choice), this look is also great to transition to an evening out. 

Outfit 3: Casual Friday
















Tank: Ardene
Cardigan: Aeropostale
Jeans: Ardene
Necklace: American Eagle

This final look is the most casual of the three; something I would wear on Friday to dress down a little. I really like the tribal print in the shirt (which is also super soft!) mixed with the lace in the cardigan. 

I realize these outfits are probably not for everyone, seeing that my workplace is more casual than most, but I do have more outfit ideas on the way, including what I wore to my numerous interviews I had in May, as well as some summer appropriate options (think skirts and dresses). 

What do you wear to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment